Pages

Butternut Squash Soup Recipe That Actually Tastes Like Butternut Squash ♥

Butternut Squash Soup That Tastes Like Butternut Squash
Today's butternut squash soup recipe: Just four ingredients plus water and salt, yet the butternut squash soup that emerges is luxuriant, silky-smooth and almost custardy. And oo-la-la, if it doesn't taste like butternut squash too! This stuff is so elegant, I considered serving it in wine glasses!

They had me at "butternut squash soup that tastes like butternut squash". There's no counting the recipes I've tried, reaching in vain for that color of honeyed gold, making one after another Sisyphean trip up the hill of butternut squash soup worth making, for its own sake, for its own silky-soup winter squash glory.

Finally. I loved this soup, I think you will too, I want you to love this soup!
Keep Reading ->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment