Pages

Pink Saturday: Watermelon Tip

Have you ever bought a watermelon got home, cut it up and it lacks a bit in flavor?  I have the perfect solution.  This is a great tip I received from my good friend over at Tightwad Mom's Frugal  Forum  years ago.

 It is brilliant!! Mix it with non-calorie drink mix, the powder kind.  We love Raspberry Ice flavor.  YUM!!
It add just a touch of flavor and makes it so delicious.   My kids ask for it no matter what the watermelon tastes like.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Not quite pink but I figured you probably wouldn't want to see my pink back. Which after a week is finally pink not bright red! Lesson learned:
DO NOT LET YOUR SIX YEAR OLD APPLY SUNSCREEN TO YOUR BACK!! I planned on applying more but we got in a hurry and I forgot. Atleast everyone else got lathered.
Now go check out all the pink over at Pink Saturday!!
Also check out my Friend Frenchy over at Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy.  She has an incredible eye for decorating. (I really need her to help me out!!) It is an amazing blog with great ideas and incredible pictures.
Happy PINKS!!!
~Tiffanee

No comments:

Post a Comment