Pages

Let the Celebration Begin!!

LET'S CELEBRATE!!
I can hardly believe that it has been 2 years since I started this blog. 
This was my very first post and probably my family's favorite cookie:
What a fabulous adventure it has been!!  I have met so many wonderful people, been introduced to amazing new foods and recipes.  I LOVE reading your comments and checking out your blogs!!
To celebrate properly this week's posts will be a bit different than the usual to honor you my followers and readers!! Expect some random things and it's not a celebration with out some gifts!!
For the first giveaway..
A set of red spoons and a set of measuring spoons and cups and best of all:
A great local Cook Book from my high school and my dad's softball team. Which was graciously provided by my SWEET MOM!!
It has some great recipes in it. Some of my dad's favorites's provided by my mom.
The Buttermilk Syrup Recipe came from there! OH YUM!!
Winner will be drawn by random number generator on September 12, 2011
To enter leave me a comment. For additional entries tell me what you would like to see
here on One Crazy Cookie this next year!!
A huge THANKS to all of YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment