Pages

Roasted Broccoli with Lemon & Garlic ♥ Recipe

Roasted Broccoli with Lemon & Garlic
Until now, I just couldn't get roasting broccoli right. Turns out, it's as simple as can be, just roast the broccoli (careful knife work makes a difference but it's just the usual way of roasting fresh vegetables) but then, this is the trick, splash the broccoli with lemon juice. It makes all the difference. Low carb. Weight Watchers 1 or 2 points. Not just vegan, "Vegan Done Real".

There's a reason why a food blog about vegetables, yes, that's A Veggie Venture, has more than 1000 vegetable recipes but doesn't yet have one for something very basic, roasted broccoli. I've tried a half dozen times to like broccoli roasted in the oven, it just wasn't happening. I'd even reached the conclusion that while broccoli could be roasted, why waste a cruciferous bunch to the oven? I decided to give it one more try.

Turns out, the trick to roasting garlic is what happens after roasting, just a splash of lemon juice. I know, I know, call me the last person in the world to know this about broccoli and lemon. But. Now. I. Do. TOO.

TODAY'S SMILE People may love broccoli but sure can't spell it. Google searches often come in for 'brockley' and 'brockly'. Welcome, broccoli lovers! You've found the right place.

ROASTING VEGETABLES IS EASY! No recipes are required, just use How to Roast Vegetables: 15 Tips & a Master Recipe.
Keep Reading ->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment