Pages

A Quick & Cute Valentine Garland


This past week I have been trying (more like attempting) to eat less.  The big issue is I LOVE to cook, but I also love to craft.  So I decided to put my hands to work without involving my mouth or stomach.  I saw a picture of this cute garland and loved it.  Mine turned out different, but I really like it. Because I put it up over the sliding glass doors the pictures did not turn out well.  So you will have to use your IMAGINATION a bit.

I cut hearts out of scrapbook paper.  This was cute sparkly stuff from the $1 section at Target.
I made it double sided because my plan was to put it in the front window, but that didn't work out.
Placed the hearts together and glued the edges.  Then cut 2-  1/2 inch slits about 2 inches apart in the middle of each heart.
Pulled the ribbon through and then decorated the plain hearts with a few stickers. (You can't tell, but they are shiny and sparkle.
Simple & Easy!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Check out all the pink today over at How Sweet the Sound.
Happy SUPERBOWL Weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment