Pages

Chocolate Peanut Butter Topped Brownies

If you haven't already noticed brownies are one of my biggest weaknesses!!  This time I wanted something a bit different.  This hit the spot!!  Easy and delicious! They were even better the next day!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Topped Brownies
1 package brownie mix (13 x 9 inch pan sized)
3 cups mini marshmallows
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 Tablespoon butter
1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions.  Pour into a greased 13 x 9 pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes.  Top with marshmallows.
 Return to the oven and bake for 3 more minutes. 
Let the brownies cool.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stiring after each minute, until mixture is smooth.  Stir in the cereal and spread over the brownies.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm, before cutting.
Luckily, I saved you one!!  HA HA!! I was lucky my family saved me one!!
Enjoy!!
Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment