Pages

Mom's Potato Salad Recipe ♥

My mother's recipe for a traditional American-style homemade potato salad -- it's the one I make again and again without needing a "recipe". While not "diet food," the recipe calls for cooked eggs and cottage cheese so the potato salad contains a good measure of protein too. Fresh herbs really brighten the flavors!

~recipe & photo updated 2011 & 2013~
~first published 2006, republished 2011~
~more recently updated recipes~

2006 Original: A few weeks back, Michelle from the food blog 'Je Mange la Ville' shared her Secrets to Amazing Potato Salad (scroll down, they're near the end). It got me to wondering why I'd yet to post my mother's potato salad "recipe" here on A Veggie Venture, despite making a big batch several times a summer.

So. Without further ado, here are my Mom's tricks for a classic potato salad and now, as mothers pass important things to daughters, my own "recipe" and tips too. Always.
Keep Reading ->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment