Pages

Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary & Lime Juice ♥

Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary & Lime Juice
Finally, a summer-y way to cook sweet potatoes. You're going to love these, I think!

Do you think of sweet potatoes as a summer vegetable? Me either. Growing season aside, sweet potatoes always seem just a little heavy for summer, don't they? But they're so good for us, so easy to find, so many people like them – I'm thrilled to have a good way to cook sweet potatoes in the summer – easy, quick, fresh and light. So good!

Just cut sweet potatoes in half and rub the cut sides in a little oil and butter and snips of fresh rosemary, then toss them in the oven. I love how the flat sides get slightly crispy and caramelized, how leaving the jackets on during baking keeps the sweet potatoes moist and ever so sweet.

You could serve them hot, I suppose, but it's summer. Just let them rest at room temperature and serve later – drizzled with a squeeze of lime juice. Heaven! How heavenly? Well I'm adding it to this small collection of My Favorite Sweet Potato Recipes. And I've decided they are "the" summer vegetable this year, the one to serve again and again.
Keep Reading ->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment