Pages

Menu Plan Monday

A little more from my quick trip to San Francisco.  Me and the Golden Gate Bridge.  What you don't see is what happened just before this picture.  I saw people standing up on a ledge for a better photo opt. So I decided I would do it also.  Not a good plan...I was the one who fell!! Hubby got a good laugh out of it.  So a little excitement before we walked across the bridge and almost got ran over by bikers.  It was all good though. Loved the experience!!
After another power outage last week, I am crossing my fingers that will be the last for the season. It puts a big damper in my cooking and blogging habit! Now on to this week..

This Week's Menu
Monday: Burritos
Tuesday: Chicken Puff Pastry Pockets
Wednesday:Lasagna Soup
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Malibu Chicken
Saturday: Chip Chicken
Sunday: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
Anyone got any good ideas for Valentine's Day? 



Linked to Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment