Pages

Easy Gifts: Friendship Tea

For many year it was a tradition for my cousin and I to create neighbor gifts together.  A tradition that I miss, since moving away.  Two heads are so much more creative than one.  Friendship Tea was actually one of the most popular things we gave away.  It is something that after I give it, I always get calls wanting the recipe.  It holds special memories for me because it is my Grandma's recipe and I remember her making it for us to enjoy. It is so enjoyable on a cold day!! Double (or more) the recipe divide it among containers (I found containers at the dollar store).  Put a cute label on them and your gift is ready!!

Friendship Tea
2 cups powdered orange drink mix
1/3 cup sweetened lemonade mix ( or 1- 3 oz. package)
1 1/3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
Combine ingredients and store in a airtight container.   Add 2-3 teaspoons to 1 cup hot water. 
Makes 3 1/2 cups of mix.

Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment