Pages

Dill Dip

Dill dip has always been a family favorite.  Growing up it was somthing we usually only had during the holiday season.  The last few years I have not been able to find it in the store and when I did it was not the same.  I was excited to find this recipe in one of the cookbooks my grandma gave me.  With a few minor adjustments, I found it delicious and addicting.  Next time I will double the recipe because it did not last long around our house!

Dill Dip
makes about 2 cups
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoons dill weed
1 Tablespoon minced onion
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
2 Tablespoons pickle juice
1/2 cup diced dill pickles
1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt (Optional)
Mix and let chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight to allow the flavors to mix.  Serve with chips or veggies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment