Pages

A Gift for You!! A CSN Giveway!

I am excited to announce that the good people over at CSN Stores have given me a $55 gift code for one of my incredible readers!!  My hope is that you will find some thing fun just for you, something maybe you wanted but did not get for Christmas.  Now forgive me for a moment while we browse the  luggage sets .
Perhaps something for the new laptop I am dreaming of...

or for all the hiking I want to do...

And of course we can't forget the traveling....
In style of course!!
Lots of fun thing over at the CSN Stores luggage sets page!!
Now for the FUN part!
To enter the contest let's make it simple...for at this point we all could use a stress break!!
Be a follower and leave me a comment!!!
Winner will be drawn by random generator in honor of my brother on January 2, 2011!!(his birthday).
Good luck!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment