Pages

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!  A huge THANKS to everyone for letting me vent about my son and for all the sweet words.  Just a quick update: His bloodwork came back normal and just as a precaution we will see a cardiologist in a week.  So far so good!! 
I have a ton of ham leftover from Easter dinner.  Does anyone else?  So my question is what do you do with it all??  I have a few great recipes, but my family gets tired of it real quick.  Any ideas?
Now on to my weekly menu:  7 days of HAM!  Just kidding, although I am thowing in a few ham meals.

This Week's Menu 
Monday: Ham Fried Rice
Tuesday: French Dips
Wednesday: Skillet Ham & Cheese Pasta
Thursday: Tex-Mex Casserole
Friday: Beef & Cheese Manicotti
Saturday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Sunday: Tacos
Have an INCREDIBLE week!!
Linked to: Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment