Pages

Tried It Out Thursday: Sliders Into Home Plate

I LOVE baseball season.  If I could afford it I would buy season tickets and spend all season at the ballpark!  My dream vacation is trying to see how many ball parks we could go to in a period of time.  CRAZY I know.  So when my friend Alex over at Ma, What's for Dinner? posted recipes dedicated to the opening day of baseball, I was intrigued.  Each Tuesday my boss makes sliders for lunch.  I love them, but sadly never made them for my family.  Well after finding this recipe, they will now be a regular on the menu plan.  One word YUM!!
Sliders Into Home Plate
From Ma,What's For Dinner?
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 T dried onion
1 T seasoning salt
sliced cheddar
12 dinner rolls
*optional bacon, ham or Canadian Bacon
sliced tomatoes
lettuce
In a large bowl combine the meat, onions, steak seasoning, and water. Mix well to blend and then form about 1/4 cup of the the meat into small burgers . Stick em on the grill for about 4 minutes on the first side. Flip ‘em and then toss the cheese on top and grill for another 3-4 minutes.
Place these little beauties on a roll and serve with ketchup, mustard and other burger toppings.
*I added some Canadian bacon to each patty before adding the cheese.

Thanks Alex!  

No comments:

Post a Comment