Pages

Butterfinger Bites

When I saw this recipe over at Talented Terrace Girls, I was immediately intrigued.  I love Butterfinger candy bars. The list of ingredients in this recipe truly surprised me, so you all know I just had to try it out for myself.  They were so delicious!! Took a little bit of time to make, but so worth it.
Butterfinger Bites
From Talented Terrace Girls
Box of Cheezits or any other box of cheese crackers
peanut butter
chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)

Spread some peanut butter on one side of a cracker. Grab another cracker and place on top.
Dip in melted chocolate and cover completely.
 Set on waxed paper on a cookie sheet. Then put them in the freezer for
 5-10 minutes to get the chocolate to set up.
Oh YUM!!
The only issue I had with this recipe is my family ate half the box of Cheezits before I could get these made, but now they are begging for more!!
Thanks for a great recipe; Talented Terrace Girls. Make sure you chekc them out they have lotsof  great and creative things.  They are truly talented!  

No comments:

Post a Comment