Pages

Beef Noodle Bowl

This recipe came from my good friend Katie!! It is really delicious!  I changed it up just a bit to use what I had on hand.  It was easy, quick and another hit with the family! 
Beef Noodle Bowl
8 oz thin spaghetti (I used a bit more.)
3 cups stir fry veggies ( I used 1 cup of fresh zucchini, carrots and celery)
1/4 cup diced onions
1 Tablespoon olive oil
3/4 - 1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
Brown hamburger and drain. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.  Cut up veggies. Pour the olive oil in a skillet and add the veggies and onion,
Saute over medium heat until they are done to your taste. 
Add the hamburger pasta, teriyaki sauce and italian dressing. Mix to coat everything well. 
*The original recipes calls for 1 pound steak strips (instead of hamburger).
Thanks Katie for a new family favorite!!
~Tiffanee
Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment