Pages

Last Day of Celebration with a Gift!!

First of all a HUGE THANKS to all of you!! Your support and comments have been AMAZING!!! Thanks for making my blogiversary week such a fabulous one.  This day is dedicated to you my readers.  I asked you what your favorite One Crazy Cookie recipe was and the results are in: The Winners are....Drumroll please.......:
OOOH! I see a chocolate trend here.  YUM!!
Winners were calculated using number of comments and votes combined.
Now for the gift!! As another THANK YOU I am adding of one more giveaway.
I have a love for magazines so I want to share with you.
One person will win a year subscription to:
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
To enter leave me a comment!! It is as easy as that!
~Tiffanee
For additional entries: leave a separate comment for each.
1. Be a follower of One Crazy Cookie
2. Tell me something you would like to see on One Crazy Cookie.
3. Post this giveaway on your blog and show me where to find it!
4. Grab my button.
Winner announced September 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment