Pages

Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes

French Fries are a huge weakness for me......What can I say I LOVE them, but the calories and fat do not love me.  Now I have found a good middle ground to curb the cravings.  It was quick and easy.  I had to fight off the kids to get my fair share (ok not really fight, but they did love them).  I will be putting these on the regular dinner menu.   We paired them with a little of Kayla's Killer Fry Sauce (recipe to come) and they were oh so delicious!!
Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
adapted from Quick & Healthy
4-5 medium potatoes, washed but not peeled (about 5 oz. each)
1 Tablespoon canola oil
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
salt to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Scrub potatoes. Cut in strips or slices.
Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil, and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the potatoes with the Parmesan cheese and other seasonings.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked though.

If desired sprinkle with a bit of salt and ENJOY!!
Makes about 5 servings at 159 calories each.
3g fiber
3g protein
YUM!!
Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment