Pages

Friday Favorites #6

Wow!! Where did the week go?  I appologize for the lack of post this week.  I have been working more and trying to plan a preteen birthday party (a little added STRESS there!!).  The party is tonight, so wish me luck!!  There were some FABULOUS recipes this week and I didn't get them all!  Thanks for being so inspiring! Can't wait to try these out on my table!!

Brown Sugar Bacon
The Sporadic Cook

Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters

An 'A' for Effort

Apple & Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Lamp Unto My Feet

Enchilada Soup
Purple Chocolat Home

Irish Beef Hand Pies
Megan's Cookin

Olive Parmesan Bread
Running Away? I 'll Help You Pack.

Winter Salad
Healthy Eating for Ordinary People

Homemade Hamburger Buns
Tightwad Mom's Frugal Forum


Linked to:
Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in My Kitchen






No comments:

Post a Comment