Pages

Tried and True: Malibu Chicken

This is one of my family's favorite meals! I forget how good it is and most definitely deserves a re post!  It is super quick, easy and oh so delicious!! It is  I made it for my parent's and sister when they came to visit and they loved it.  My sister was HOOKED and immediately wanted the recipe.  I told her it was a difficult one ....HA HA!! 
Malibu Chicken
chicken tenders
ham lunch meat
Swiss cheese
Cook chicken tenders according to package directions
Place a slice of ham on each piece of chicken.
Place piece of Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
Place back into oven only long enough for the cheese to melt on the top.
We serve it with mustard dipping sauce.
Mustard Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1 Tbs. Mustard
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
Mix until well blended. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to fit your family's taste.

*My kids who dislike mustard love this sauce..(Go figure??)
*Sometimes I add 1 tsp. of Balsamic Vinegar to the mustard sauce.
*I have not tried it yet but, I would think this would be equally good with unbreaded chicken tenders.
Enjoy!!
Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment