Pages

Good Healthy Bread: Nature's Pride

The other day I received a box on the front porch from Foodbuzz.  In the box we found......
BREAD!
Nature's Pride Hearty Wheat with Flax
I LOVE bread so you can imagine how excited I was to find out all the impressive nutritional facts.
*100% whole wheat bread
*Good source of Omega 3-ALA
*22 grams of whole grains
*Good source of fiber, 3 g per slice
*5 g of protein per slice
*A nutritious bread with onle 100 calories per slice.
Now the BEST PART:
It is DELICIOUS!!
Other bread that boast that type of nutritional value, just don't make the cut.  This one  does and I was even caught eating it plain!  We loved it as toast and with our favorite meats as a sandwich!! I now don't have to feel guilty about eating bread!!
I was very impressed.
YUM!!

I was sent this loaf of bread as part of Foodbuzz's Tastemakers program. Thanks to Nature's Pride and Foodbuzz.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment